NEMDA is the regional trade association that was founded in 1935 to keep its members informed of the latest developments in the memorial industry. The association has a wide variety of resources available to its members. This enables the member memorialist to better assist the consumer in making an informed and fitting memorial selection.
Who are NEMDA members?
Many NEMDA members are second, third or fourth-generation family-owned and operated businesses. Most have strong ties to their local community.
Our members can assist the consumer in the following areas:
- Memorial counseling
- Personalization of a memorial
- Duplication of an existing memorial
- Discussion of cemetery rules and regulations
- Memorial options within the rules
- Maintenance of existing cemetery memorials
- Adding inscriptions and dates to existing monuments
We realize that purchasing a memorial for loved one can be difficult. We hope that you find the resources on our site to be helpful and informative.
New England Monument Dealers Association
402 West Main St.
Norwich, CT 06360